Two-day Event Takes Place at Hyatt on Capitol Hill
(WASHINGTON)—Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee member Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), and Australian Ambassador to the United States, the Honorable Joe Hockey, are among the featured speakers the morning of July 13 at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) 29th Annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3s) in Transportation Conference. More than a dozen federal, state and local transportation agencies will also be represented on the program.
Sessions for the July 13-14 conference at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill include:
- From the C-Suite – CEOs in the P3 Sector
- The Great Debate – Asset Recycling
- The Trump Administration & P3 Policy
- Navigating the Political Waters to Promote P3s
- The Contractor’s Role in P3 Development
- Are We Delivering the P3 “Campaign” Promise?
- Going Beyond Transportation P3s – Learning from Other Sectors
WHAT: 29th Annual ARTBA P3 Conference
WHEN: Thursday, July 13, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Columbia Ballroom
Rep. Barletta (8:45 a.m.)
Sen. Wyden (9:15 a.m.)
Ambassador Hockey (10:30 a.m.)
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel
400 New Jersey Ave. N.W.
See the full program schedule at www.artbap3.org.
Members of the news media wishing to attend should contact ARTBA’s Eileen Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.683.1019.