Who We Are
The Washington, D.C.-based American Road & Transportation Builders Association is:
- America’s oldest, largest, and most respected national transportation construction trade group.
- An aggressive and non-partisan advocate that exclusively and successfully works to build and protect the U.S. transportation construction market.
- The industry’s primary environmental, legal and regulatory advocate.
- The pre-eminent information source on transportation investment, policy, safety, economics and other key industry business issues.
- The leading provider of education and training programs designed to meet the unique professional development needs of transportation design, construction and safety executives.
- A facilitator of networking and business development opportunities nationally and internationally through events, webinars, live and virtual conferences, and committee and council meetings.
Learn more: About ARTBA