Market Intelligence Reports
State Transportation Planning & Design Reports
These reports are the most comprehensive and concise business analysis of a state’s transportation planning and design market. Each of our state reports utilize key business indicators, source documents and personal interviews to provide trend and forecast information on the following:
- state economic heath and demographics;
- bond ratings and capacity;
- innovative financing and procurement status;
- trend and a five-year forecast for state transportation highway & bridge spending;
- planning and design work;
- major airport construction, broken down by work category;
- business requirements for planning & design firms that want to do work in state; and
- key planning and design firms in the state.
View our free Kentucky report.
To purchase the Texas, Florida, California, New York, New Jersey, Georgia, or North Carolina reports, contact ARTBA's Dr. Alison Premo Black, 202.289.4434 ext 205.
Transportation Construction Market Intelligence Reports – Annual Subscription
Prepared by ARTBA's expert economics and research team, these value-added reports are ARTBA's best-selling products. With monthly and quarterly reports, we help make sure to cover the market from every angle, including the highly sought after "Contract Awards" data. This premium subscription service provides the most current information on the transportation construction market so that analysts and industry firms are armed with the data they need to make smart, well-informed decisions.
Here is what is included in this annual subscription:
- Monthly Transportation Construction Contract Awards
- Monthly Value of Transportation Construction Put in Place
- Monthly Federal Highway Obligation
- Monthly Transportation Construction Employment
- Quarterly Market Conditions Survey
One Year Subscription
The monthly U.S. Transportation Construction Market Report provides the number and value of new contracts awarded each month by state and local DOTs for transportation construction projects. The data is broken out by state for highway, bridge, port and waterway, railroad and airport projects.
The market intelligence reports include the monthly Value of Construction Put In Place Report, which tracks the value of construction work completed for all modes of transportation, including highways, bridges, airports, public transit systems and water transportation facilities.
The monthly Federal Highway Obligation Report tracks state-by-state data on the amount of federal funds obligated each month for federal-aid highway and bridge projects.
The Quarterly Market Conditions Survey Report offers a broad range of data on current transportation construction market conditions and the outlook from a survey of ARTBA contractor members. This report is also available to any contractors that participate in the survey.
The Transportation Construction Employment Report is a monthly update on employment in the industry.