Disadvantaged Business Enterprise compliance, environmental issues, construction claims and contractor certifications will be among the key topics of discussion during the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) 7th annual “Transportation Construction Law & Regulatory Forum,” scheduled for June 15-16 in Washington, D.C.
The program agenda was developed by participants of last year’s forum. A bonus session has also been added and ARTBA’s senior government affairs staff will provide an update on the Highway Trust Fund and prospects for a long-term highway & transit bill.
Among the nation’s top construction law attorneys and practice leaders delivering presentations are:
- Joe McGowan, Rogers, Joseph & O’Donnell;
- Mark Berry, Peckar & Abramson;
- Pat McGeehin, FTI Consulting;
- Steven Henderson, Stites & Harbison;
- Neal Sweeney, Kilpatrick Townsend;
- Lorraine D’Angelo, LDA Compliance Consulting;
- Ken Lee, Post & Schell;
- Richard Davis, Beveridge & Diamond;
- Seth Firmender, Lane Construction; and
- Chris Benson, CH2M HILL
Registration is $395 for past attendees and ARTBA committee members, $495 for ARTBA members and $695 for non-members.
Professional development hours will be available.