(WASHINGTON)—The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2016-2017 officers during the association’s national convention, held Oct. 4-6, in Tucson, Ariz. They include:
- Chairman: David S. Zachry, president & CEO, Zachry Corporation, San Antonio, Texas
- Senior Vice Chairman: Matt Cummings, executive vice president, AECOM, Philadelphia, Pa.
- First Vice Chairman: Bob Alger, president & CEO, Lane Industries, Cheshire, Conn.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: Randy Lake, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Tom Elmore, president, Eutaw Construction Company, Aberdeen, Miss.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, W.W. Clyde & Company, Springville, Utah
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief operating officer, HCSS, Sugarland, Texas
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Scott L. Cassels, president, Kiewit Infrastructure Group, Inc., and executive vice president, Kiewit Corporation, Omaha, Neb.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Rob Charter, group president, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Melissa Tooley, director, Southwest University Transportation Center, Texas A&M Transportation Institute in College Station.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Tim Duit, president, TTK Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Chris Miller, executive vice president and COO, Granite Construction Company, Watsonville, Calif.
- Secretary: Pete Ruane, president and CEO, ARTBA, Washington, D.C.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colo.
Established in 1902, ARTBA represents the U.S. transportation design and construction industry in Washington, D.C.