(WASHINGTON)—The American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) Transportation Investment Advocacy Center ™ (TIAC) will host its 4th Annual “National Workshop for State & Local Transportation Advocates” July 12 at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill. The event brings together more than 100 transportation professionals, chamber of commerce executives and state officials to share best practices, playbook secrets and other keys to success in advancing state and local legislative and ballot initiatives that boost infrastructure investment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Oregon State Brad Witt (D-District 31)
- Montana State Frank Garner (R-District 7)
- Tennessee Speaker Pro Tem Jim Tracy (R-District 16)
- Louisiana Rep. Kenneth Harvard (R-District 62)
- Idaho State Bert Brackett (R-District 23)
- Pete Ruane, ARTBA president
- Nick Donohue, deputy secretary of transportation, Virginia Department of Transportation
- Dennis Faulkenberg, president, Appian (Indiana)
- Juva Barber, executive director, Kentuckians for Better Transportation
- Seth Millican, executive director, Georgia Transportation Alliance
- Michael Quigley, executive director, California Alliance for Jobs
- Jordan Marsh, vice president, South Carolina Alliance to Fix Our Roads
- Alison Premo Black, ARTBA chief economist
- Dave Bauer, ARTBA senior vice president of government relations
WHAT: 4th Annual National Workshop for State & Local Transportation Advocates
WHEN: Wednesday, July 12; 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. ET
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Washington, Columbia Ballroom, 400 New Jersey Ave. N.W.
See the full program schedule at www.transportationinvestment.org/state-funding-advocacy-workshop/workshops/.
Members of the news media wishing to attend the event should contact ARTBA’s Eileen Houlihan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.683.1019.