Email: Eileen Houlihan
- Made significant contributions that helped advance the industry or boost its image by serving in leadership positions at the city, state, national and/or international level.
- Played a key role in supporting industry relations with elected leaders and regulators, and other industry groups that helped achieve industry public policy goals.
- Contributed to the education or professional development of the industry.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in policy areas that helped advance the industry’s agenda.
- Provided significant support for industry initiatives and programs.
- Promoted awareness of the industry’s many positive contributions to the nation’s economy and quality of life.
- Provided leadership in corporate citizenship/social responsibility and has been recognized for leading by example.
- Supported worthy causes that have had positive impacts on industry professionals and/or boosted the industry’s image through the support of these social causes.
- Provided a means or a program to educate industry professionals in sound corporate citizenship as part of the company’s overall responsibility to the community.