Student Video Contest
The ARTBA Foundation supports an annual student video contest to promote the U.S. transportation design and construction industry.
The Student Transportation Construction Industry Video Contest is aimed at helping students gain a better understanding of the importance of transportation infrastructure investment to the U.S. economy and quality of life, and to learn more about the industry and potential career opportunities.
ARTBA’s Research & Education Division (RED) sponsors the contest, which is divided into two age groups: elementary, middle or high school students; and post-secondary, college and graduate students. Winners are selected in each age group.
Each winner receives a cash prize and winning entries may be shown during ARTBA’s annual National Convention.
Please check back again soon for information about the 2020 Student Video Contest.
For any questions, please contact Lital Nada.
Here are the 2019 winners:
Watch more contest winners from 2018 and previous years at ARTBA’s Student Video Contest YouTube Channel.
Here are some resources that can help in the production of your video:
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Federal Highway Administration Highway Statistics