Submit Your Entry
For your entry to be complete, you must complete all the following steps.
2. Obtain your student verification document. This can be either (a) a letter from a staff member at your school or university on school letterhead, verifying that you are enrolled as a student, or (b) a copy of your official school transcript. A student verification document must be provided for every member of a group submission.
3. Fill out a Photo Release Form for every person who appears in your video.
4. Fill out the submission form below.
For Group Submissions: If you are submitting an entry as a group/class/program of two (2) or more people, you must designate one (1) person as your group/class/program representative, and fill out his/her name and other information on the submission form in the fields provided. In the space provided for Group Submissions at the bottom of the submission form, you must include the name and school of each additional member of your group/class/program. You must also provide a student verification document for each member of your group/class/program.
Submission of the group entry constitutes acceptance of the video contest Terms & Conditions by each group member.
If your entry is selected as a winner, ARTBA will direct the cash prize to the group/class/program, to be distributed at the discretion of the program representative.
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Federal Highway Administration Highway Statistics