- Video must examine an aspect of either of the two categories: General Transportation or Safety. More details are included in the description.
- Videos submitted must be a minimum of (2) minutes and a maximum of (4) four minutes in duration.
- Videos must have a resolution suitable for large screen projection. Videos not achieving suitable resolution will be disqualified.
- Photo Release Forms, signed by anyone who appears in the video, must be submitted along with the video.
- No copyrighted material may be used. Contact your university/college media center for help obtaining non-copyrighted music and sound effects.
- The videos cannot contain content that violates the submission standards of YouTube
- Written credits for key technical and talent positions should be provided to ARTBA (i.e., director, cinematographer, editor, writer, actors) including any music and/or footage sources. On-screen credits for technical and talent positions are not required. If on-screen credits are included, they should be listed on one screen at the end, trailer-style, and not rolling for minutes like they would at the end of a feature. The time for showing credits is not counted towards the 4 minute maximum. All videos MUST include both a title for the video and recognition of ARTBA.
- National Work Zone Safety Information Clearinghouse
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Fatality Analysis Reporting System (FARS)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration
- Centers for Disease Control
- Centers for Disease Control National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
- Federal Highway Administration Highway Statistics